Friday, May 25, 2007

Dog day weekend...

Hey yall. Charlie here.
Today is a landmark day for me. My dad put a hole in the glass door so I can go outside and drink pool water and pee in the grass anytime I want. And come back inside anytime I want. Pretty cool.
Plus, for the first time I didn’t have to spend the whole day in my crate. All day I was a free dog. “Viva la Revolution” or what ever the heck my Chihuahua friend Jaxxie says.
Anyway… My dad is telling me about this weekend and how it’s more special than most other weekends ‘cause of the people that fought for our freedom. That’s cool. I wouldn’t want to live anywhere but my Dad’s house and if it wasn’t for all those soldier guys I might have to eat scraps from behind Burger King or McDonalds or something. That would be sucky ‘cause Eukanuba KICKS ASS and it’s my favorite food. Mmmmm.
The other cool thing is all that racing stuff. I really don’t understand going fast in a circle but my Dad thinks it’s cool. So of course it must be.
See you by the pool…

4 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Have a good weekend Charlie :) I think I'll join you by the pool

Oh and Michele says hi :)

Thumper said...

My cats wish for a hole in doors so they can get in and out of any room they want (but not outside...they know evil lurks out there...evil and rude stray kitties.)

Have a happy weekend Charlie :) Don't eat too much Eukanuba, but if there's steak for the holiday, use your cutest look to get some :)

Here via Michele's today!

aprilbapryll said...

i have one of those doggy doors for mine and she adores it. I can't crate her because she has terrible separation anxiety, but this way she can go out whenever she wants. She spends most of her days on one side of the glass or the other just laying there.

here via michele's -- thanks for the puppy perspective!

Anonymous said...

Hey there

michele says hello