Sunday, October 14, 2007

Days go by...

It's been almost a week since this sickness started. I went to my doctor and he diagnosed it as a severe sinus infection, so now I'm on two different types of anti-biotic and a decongestant. I am as dry as a bleached out desert bone. It's affecting my vision, since I had Lasik surgery 4 years ago my eyes are very sensitive to dryness and my vision gets blurry. And my skin is getting like a gator, dry and scaly especially on my knees and elbows. Not to mention constantly peeing. As fast as I drink something it wants to come out. I feel like a funnel.
The good news is that the chemical cocktail he prescribed seems to be working. I'm feeling a little more normal and I actually got out of the house yesterday to attend the Chili Cook-off. My friend Dawn had an entry in that contest. Tonight I went to Emily's place and had dinner with her family. So I think I'm going to survive.
I need something to drink...

1 comment:

David Edward said...

stay hydrated
( i bought a Kayak )