Thursday, December 20, 2007

It's over...

I finally got the problem with my computer fixed. IE7 was only a small part of it. Thank goodness I have a brother who can make a computer sing and dance. I'm no computer novice but sometimes it's such a mess I think it might never be the same.
Anyway, thanks for the suggestions. I am going to try FireFox at every ones recommendation. I have some other things to post but I am furiously working to complete a piece of furniture for my friend Emily's Christmas gift. I should get it finished on Sunday.
Keep your fingers crossed...

2 comments:

Lani said...

Handmade gifts are the best!!! You MUST post pictures of it - whatever it is! Thank you also for the warm condolences. It's been a little rough, but I'm sure we'll get through it. I hope you and Charlie have the Merriest of Christmases and enjoy all the Turkey & Stuffing!! Love ya, mean it!

David Edward said...

how did that furniture turn out?