Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Where the hell am I...

I can't believe it's been well over a month since I made an entry on this blog. Time just seems to blow by at MachIII and I keep wondering where it's gone.
I seem to have time to explore some other blogs and search for inspiration but once I find something I can't seem to put it down in words. I guess I just need to open the file and see where I go.
Today, I had to see the vet about Charlie's ear. It seems to be constantly producing some kind of "funk" that looks a lot like tar. When you have a dog with floppy ears like a Golden Retriever or similar breed you always have to be concerned with their ear health. If you don't watch them they can become infected and it can totally screw up their hearing, not to mention be extremely uncomfortable. My other dog, Sunny, also had this ear problem but with some patience and routine cleaning it was always under control
Not so with Charlie. It just won't clear up. So Dr. Osborn gave me some ooey gooey junk that closely resembles yogurt to squirt in there every day. With any luck it will clear up and once again be manageable. If not, it will mean surgery.
And that would bite...

No comments: